The Crossfade has Gone Digital!
The new Q-LED XMD Linear LED Lamp with powerful white light from our 2000° Candlelight to 6000° Daylight Kelvin.
All XMD Lamps are equipped with onboard digital interface giving you command of Intensity, Kelvin, & Plus/Minus Green Control. The XMD can be controlled with wired DMX via Cat5 I/O Port.
The lamp is Self Ballasted AC input utilizing Neutrik True1 locking connector as well as locking Barrel connector for DC input.
X-fade White Light: Crossfading our Candlelight diode (2000k) and Daylight diode (6000k) to mix a balanced variable color spectrum. With independent 2000-6000° diodes, we give a full range of high quality broad spectrum light. Includes Kelvin presets at 2000° (2800°) 3200° 4000° (5000°) 5600° 6000°
Low Profile Shape: Easy to hide when space is at a minimum, the slender linear lamps can be mounted tight against a wall or ceiling.
Expandable and Scalable: Stack them in a column to create large LED panels of any size, or end to end for long linear lighting sources. Create geometric patterns and 3D structures or spell out words the options are endless.
Control Panel: No need to pull out your phone or have a Wi-Fi network. The XMD comes equipped with an on-board control panel allowing you to set Intensity, CCT, Plus/Minus Green, FX and much more.
- FX: Onboard effects with adjustable parameters. Including Fire, Short Circuit, and Paparazzi.
- DMX Port: With DMX I/O, the XMD can be wired for DMX data control and passed through for chaining multiple lamps together.
Lead / Follow Mode: Set a master lamp and control all others with a Wired Cat5 Connection between the lamps. XMD LED lamps can be set to send or receive commands to and from any other wired XMD, making it easy to change the color of any multi lamp fixture or rig without dialing each lamp.
Energy Efficiency: The XMD Lamps vastly outperform traditional Quartz, Halogen and HMI lighting sources in luminous output to power consumption ratio.
Self Ballasted AC Input: Run a line, XMD Lamps use 100-265VAC (Universal Power) via Neutrik True1 connect and do not require troublesome external ballasts, power supplies or data boxes.
- DC Battery option: Grab a battery, XMD Lamps can run off of 10-26 VDC via locking 2.1mm x 5.5 barrel connector.
Length and Wattage:
- 2' - 25 watt - Q25XMD - Available Winter 2018
- 4' - 50 watt - Q50XMD - Available Winter 2018
- 8' - 100 watt - Q100XMD - Available Early 2019
PRE-ORDERS BEING NOVEMBER 2018
Power Connect & Voltage:
- Self Ballasted AC range 100VAC to 265VAC via Neutrik True1 connect.
- DC range 10VDC to 26VDC via 5.5 x 2.1mm Locking Barrel connect.
- OLED screen with digital interface
- Wired DMX via Cat5/6
- Manual Interface
- Lead/Follow Mode for operation from one tube to control multiple tubes
- For Wireless functionality, XMDs require a Rainbow or other Wireless DMX product at the beginning of the DMX chain of XMDs.
Included with every lamp:
- 1 - Set of Q Boot-XMD (1 Power End, 1 Control End)
- 1 - 8' True 1 Power Connector Cable
- 1 - Q-Upgrade USB Cable
- 1 - Instruction Card
|Wattage:||Max 25 watts||Max 50 watts||Max 100 watts|
|Weight:||1.65 lbs (0.75 kg)||2.53 lbs (1.15 kg)||4.40 lbs (2.0 kg)|
|Dimensions:||23.1 x 1.75 in
(587 x 44.5 mm)
|47.0 x 1.75 in
(1195 x 44.5 mm)
|94.5 x 1.75 in
(2400 x 44.5 mm)
|120v = 0.22 amp
240v = 0.11 amp
12v = 1.90 amp
24v = 0.95 amp
|120v = 0.44 amp
240v = 0.22 amp
12v = 3.80 amp
24v = 1.90 amp
|120v = 0.88 amp
240v = 0.44 amp
12v = 7.60 amp
24v = 3.80 amp